WELDING ENGINEER INSPECTOR
Our client is a multi-specialized construction group with more than 2 500 employees. Their growth model is based on diversification, innovation and export. The group of companies is a popular partner for the complex projects and infrastructure works. They are active in several disciplines: water, energy, mobility, restoration, engineering, special techniques and other specialized techniques. Specific for their GAS PIPELINE business, they would like to reinforce the teams in different European countries such as Germany, Czech Republic and Poland and Romania with Young Graduated Civil Engineers for a specific role: Welding engineer Inspector.
For the Cable & Piping department, we are specifically looking for a WELDING INSPECTOR.
In this position you are responsible on site for the quality of all welding works.
- After a training period you are the central point of contact for all quality aspects on site. In particular, you focus on the entire welding process on site.
- You monitor and provide assistance to the Quality Department with the preparation and updating of the QAP (Quality Assurance Plan). You contribute to the preparation and implementation of procedures and you ensure that they are applied in practice.
- You coach the team and ensure that the proposed standards are clear to all employees involved.
- You are a pioneer to create the continuous improvement mentality in the DNA of the project organization.
- You are responsible for arranging the necessary forms, certificates, project risk register, etc. and you also follow this up administratively.
- Checking and inspecting work on quality is a core task within this assignment. This includes:
- Checking and collecting the necessary registrations
- Checking and following up staff with regard to qualifications
- Checking equipment (test certificates, capacity, etc.).
- Checking material (certificates, etc.).
- Analysis of the registrations and their processing (punch list, NCR, etc.).
- Prepare inspection reports with the necessary evidence.
- Have validation of inspection reports by all parties involved.
- The development and implementation of both corrective and preventive actions ensure that identified deviations are solved and / or prevented.
- You report to the Quality Department and work closely with the Project Management.
- You preferably have a Master in Welding Engineering”.
- You have a specific interest in quality.
- You can present a first relevant experience.
- You speak perfect English.
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Strict deadlines are motivating for you. You have strong organizational skills, you have an overview and you work systematically and meticulously.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and you know how to motivate your employees to give the best of themselves every day.
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company who can offer you an international career path.
- A trainings period with the opportunity to learn a lot as member of high qualified and performing team.
- A salary package that rewards your performance.
- Romanian labor contract.
Place to work:
According to the site or assignment the works can be in Romania, Poland, Czech Republic or Germany or other countries. Atcually there is a job opening in the Czech Republic – immediate start
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button