Looking for Technical Office Engineer – Electro-Mechanical
The Technical Office Engineer (TOE) shall be required to oversee, lead and execute the overall technical aspects of the project including but not limited to shop drawings, method statements, material submittals, NOCs, etc. The TOE shall be responsible for supporting the Project Manager and the project team for developing and executing the technical approach towards the works to ensure a smooth approval and implementation process of the works within the contractual requirements of the works.
Educational Qualification & Competencies:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. Minimum 8+ years in a similar position working for a reputable contractor
3. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on pump stations (Electro – Mechanical and Instrumentation)
4. Computer literate (Cost X, MS Excel & Word etc in addition to AutoCAD and other specialized software.)
5. UAE Industry Experience and knowledge of authority requirements (DM, DEWA, Tarakhees, etc…)
6. Works well under pressure and in critical circumstances.
7. Good negotiation and persuasion capabilities.
If your profile is matching with the above mentioned, please forward your CVs to email@example.com