- Monitor and follow-up on the activities in the designated area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the company’s requirements and contract specifications and conditions. Report on work progress and evaluate the performance.
- Carryout the day-to-day maintenance, repair and overhaul activities in the designated area of responsibility safely and as per the procedure.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks in the designated area as per schedule and program, report results to the supervisor and record findings in the logbook (QA/QC sheets).
- Ensure maintenance and repair activities are carried out in accordance with the work instructions and working procedures
- Fill out maintenance checklist and ensure that all work permits applications are properly filled out and addressed.
- Inspect all equipment in the designated area, diagnose failures and problems, arrange for maintenance and repair activities.
- Ensure that safe working procedures and practices are undertaken in all activities.
- Identify spare parts, drawings and manuals required for conducting preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Participate in condition monitoring checks, and submit regular reports to the Area Supervisor regarding any malfunctions or defects.
- Assist in preparing and submitting daily reports on maintenance works accomplished, results obtained and materials expended.
- Maintain the company’s equipment and tools used for preventive and corrective maintenance activities and return the same once job is completed.
- Participate in the monthly Tool box meeting
- Lead subordinates and contractor employees assigned to him.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions – thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- Performance Indicators:
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
For Apply Please click at Apply Button