* Acting as the Focal Point in the Operations Centre relating to all Well testing, monitoring, optimization and integrity activities.
* Providing support and development for Offshore Production personnel including OTL, Production Supervisor and CRO.
* Support offshore sites in the safe and efficient execution of production operations and well maintenance/repair activities in order to maximise production volumes.
* Monitor production and injection wells to ensure all well production operations are carried out within agreed parameters and identify potential for formation damage/fracture during normal operations
* Identify and report well integrity issues.
* Monitor and feedback on wells approaching end of operational grace period.
* Participating in DGS/JSA processes to provide an independent operational perspective to offshore management.
* Focal Point in the Operational Center for all well activity in the field.
* Well network optimization and troubleshooting.
* Monitor gas lift setpoints to minimize slugging and to optimize compression capacities.
* Monitor injection wells and rates to maximize voidage replacement across the reservoirs.
* Provide feedback during operational downtime to maximize production rates while reducing flaring.
* Following up and optimizing Site Production Performance by actively participating in the shortfall prevention / analyses, shutdown preparation / minimization and monitoring plant KPI.
* Identify opportunities for backflush/acid wash under performing wells to increase performance.
* Interface with Offshore Operations with regard to well movements, planning and isolation reviews.
* Liaison between Offshore Operations and Tier 3 relating to well test program and any changes in order to maximize well production and providing correct data collection.
* Ensure well integrity with follow up with Well Service and monitor maintenance and valve testing activities.
* Participate as required with investigations into unplanned shutdown and participate in RCA process to reduce ongoing losses and eliminate repeated shortfall events.
* Offshore visits as required for inspections, training and familiarization.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Education: Master’s (preferred) or Degree qualified
* Industry: Exposure to production or process engineering, preferably offshore
* Operations: 10 years Operational Experience in Production environment with a minimum 2 years Offshore working experience
* Well-developed analysis and reporting skills
* Valid Offshore Survival & Medical
Competencies and Behaviors:
* Understanding of Industry Process Safety guidelines and procedures
* Self-motivated with the ability to work both unaided and/or part of a team
* Flexible approach and proactive in looking for alternatives and solutions.
* Strong communication skills to ensure information is passed within teams onshore & offshore
* The ability to work in a complex multicultural environment
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Strong IT background.