My client is looking for a Senior Piping Engineer for a contract role in Calgary, AB. This position within the Technical Services Operations Support team facilitates process hazards analyses to the clients field operations across all business units.
• Mechanical engineering degree
• Minimum of 20 years’ piping engineering design experience.
• Broad experience (10+ years) gained working with upstream oil and gas production facilities.
• Broad experience (10+ years) gained working with downstream facilities including refining and pipeline operations.
• Broad experience (10 years) gained following Western Canada oil and gas regulations as well as applicable codes and standards (API, ASME, ISO etc.)
• Microsoft office
• Experience in the applying engineering specifications and best practices
• Effective interpersonal, innovation, organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Comfortable with public speaking
If you have the above qualifications (or know of anyone), please send a resume to email@example.com. Thank you!