Execute field and control room operational activities in a safe and efficient manner to operate the process unit within specified parameters and manufacture products to specifications.
- Perform operational activities to support the efficient receipt and preparation of feed stocks for the process units.
- Perform routine field activities to support the achievement of production targets.
- Perform operational field and control room activities during Start-Up, Shut-Down and process upsets to minimize plant disruption
- Control the process unit within specified parameters to manufacture products and provide utilities as per specifications.
- Monitor the process unit and take action (as incidents arise) to minimize environmental impact.
- Provide requisite training and mentoring for assigned junior operators to support completion of ‘Task and Skill’ modules and enhance the technical competence of Operations personnel
- Prepare equipment, work-site, permits and gas tests etc. to support efficient execution of maintenance activities
- Execute operational activities during SD/TA to support plant and equipment reliability.
- Execute Basic Equipment care activities during the shift to support equipment reliability
- Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Lead, motivate, develop and assess the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions – thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- Performance Indicators:
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in chemical engineering technology or equivalent.
- 10 Years of refinery experience in a range of process units and areas.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button