POSITION – SENIOR/MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Department: Tractor/PMA Maintenance
Reporting Line: Operation Manager
Direct Reports: Maintenance Technician
To provide effective tractor and precision mechanical application maintenance services, focusing on operational and technical matters regarding service delivery.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Plan and execute all workshop related activity including maintenance, fabrication and manufacture of equipment.
- Under management direction, organizes and coordinates all activities associated with maintaining tractor/PMA equipment at one or more facilities.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure safety within the equipment maintenance group.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure service quality and equipment reliability.
- Coordinate the acquisition, transfer/delivery, retirement and disposal of equipment.
- Develop and implement and/or maintain processes and measures to ensure the accuracy.
- Supervises others either directly or through subordinates.
- Coordinate diverse activities within a functional area.
- Ensure purchase orders, job numbers etc. are correctly allocated in line with job requirements.
- Ensure all equipment requested is allocated and prepared for operational jobs in line with load-out requirements.
- Ensure any defects reported from jobs are investigated and rectified to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensure house-keeping is maintained to a high standard to improve efficiency and safety at all times.
- Be available for onshore or offshore operations or other activity away from base as required.
- Ensure the necessary equipment maintenance is carried out as per the required procedures.
- Ensure that all Company equipment has a clean and tidy appearance in order to give the correct impression to the Client.
- Maintain knowledge of the Company’s equipment and range of services and their application within the industry in order to ensure equipment is suitable for the required operation.
- This job description is not considered exhaustive, and you are expected to contribute to other activities to fully exercise your professional capabilities at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant experience in tractor/logging maintenance operations.
- Supervisory experience.
- Offshore survival and valid medical.
- Attain the training and competency level outlined in the Company matrix.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening and oral communication.
- Flexible and willing to handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them.
- Able to work proactively with minimum day to day supervision.
- Ensure all applicable quality and operational procedures as identified in ALTUS Intervention iBMS are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all actions are performed in accordance with ALTUS Intervention safety and environmental procedures.
- Ensure all incidents/accidents are immediately reported and relevant paperwork completed.
How to apply
Deadline: Friday January 31, 2020
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible and qualified to work in Saudi Arabia