Hiring SCADA Technician for Abu Dhabi Project:
A SCADA Technician is responsible to perform, or delegate, some or all of the following:
– Receive, install, configure and calibrate equipment, servers, networks and other components.
– Conduct maintenance and upgrades.
– Monitor data communications.
– Respond quickly to system emergencies.
– Troubleshoot PLC circuit and system faults.
– Set up firewalls and ensure security of the SCADA system components from outside attacks.
– Use-test and troubleshoot equipment and software to diagnose and repair malfunctions.
– Set and monitor alarm functions.
– Calibrate test equipment.
– Manage access to the system.
– Manage inventory of equipment and software.
– Maintain all license and support contract documentation.
– Comply with all accepted change control procedures.
Must be a Diploma Holder. Interested candidates can forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org