As Sapura Energy is embarking in expanding it’s operations globally, we are on a look out for dynamic, energetic, confident and mature people to complement and add value to its current business. We welcome suitable candidates to fill the role of :
1) Project Managers
2) Project Engineers
3) Project Control Managers
4) QA/ QC Managers
5) QA/QC Engineers
6) HSE Managers
7) HSE Engineers
If you are a candidate that fulfills the below criteria, send us your profile for consideration at email@example.com
1) Possess a Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree. A Masters degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering would be an added advantage.
2) Between 10 – 15 years of experience in an oil and gas / EPCIC environment.
3) Possess strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills in English.
4) Performance driven, committed, tactful and has good commercial and business acumen.
5) Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks on hand and able to meet tight deadlines.
6) Strong knowledge in relevant international design codes and standard of international oil companies would be an added advantage.