( #UAE #HSE )
Safety Officer is required to work in Dubai to :
· Conduct periodic HSSE risk assessments and highlight the risk observed along with recommended risk mitigations.
· Improve the Safety culture and Safety awareness at all levels within the organization.
· Ensure Safety training are conducted for different levels of staff and ensure the training effectiveness.
· Ensure suitable Security System are maintained at each locations of the company.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in the similar field
Qualifications and Training
· Engineering or Diploma in Engineering
· NEBOSH IGC (International General Certification) in occupational Health and Safety is mandatory
· Certified advance First aider and Fire fighter
· ISO 14001/OSHAS 18001 Awareness
· Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
Skills and Abilities
· Thorough knowledge of health, safety and environment legistration.
· Competent Risk assessor and Qualified HSE Trainer.
· Multi Lingulas preferred.
· Skilled in developing and implementing the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management system.
Interested candidates can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject HR Officer