WTS Energy is seeking to hire Rig Mechanic for one of its client who is a reouted Oil Rig services company.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Duration: 3 months
Oil rig mechanic performs daily prophylactic support checks to assure equipment is running within proper limitations
· Troubleshoot mechanical failure for root-cause and repairs required
· engines and power generators
· Hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms
· Electrical and electronic systems and technologies
· Specific equipment for the oil rigs (draw-works, top drives, mud pumps, moving systems, etc.)
· Document all work which is performed on work orders and entry into MP2 program everyday
· Support critical spare parts inventory and initiate purchases orders for all kinds of parts and equipment as required
· Sets up and manage power, air and hand instruments to do and repair parts
· Train Motor men to properly support equipment and perform small repairs as necessary
· Keep clear communication with the other oil rig crew members, relief and supervisor
· Follow DDI policies and procedures
· Perform other duties which are assigned
· Obligation to Excellence – the oil rig mechanic identifies what needs to be made and takes action to accomplish a standard of excellence beyond job expectations.
· Company Values- the rig mechanic understands, embraces, and integrates the hiring company’s mission, vision and core values into everyday duties and responsibilities.
· Customer Services – oil rig mechanic identifies and responds to current and future needs of the client by securing good service to internal and external clients.
· Teamwork – resourceful team player which builds, strengthens, and supports collaborative relationships with others crew members of the oil rig platform inside or outside the organization.
· Safety and Security – rig mechanic promotes a safe work environment for co-workers and customers.
- Usually required 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and similar kind of experience
- Oil Rig Experience