RIG FOREMAN – OFFSHORE OIL / GAS
The client has received ample CVs and interviews are currently ongoing for shortlisted candidates who have applied in the last few months for this position.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for leading rig-less stimulation and well intervention operations on one of the several unconventional rig-less completion sites. As a subject-matter expert, you will coach and mentor field-based apprentices and operational staff within the team.
You will be required to perform rig-less completion operational duties, including:
- Performs supervisory function of rig-less completion sites, either contracted or client-owned, at well locations remote to headquarters on a rotating 28 work schedule.
- Engage in carrying out programmed rig-less completion work (fracking, perforating, well testing, etc.) on deep or otherwise critical unconventional wells that are deeper than 15,000 feet, are complicated by pressure above 10,000 psi, contain sour gas and with extended reach lateral.
- Directly responsible for rig-less completion activities of assigned unconventional wells located anywhere in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as specified in the rig-less well completion program, designed by the respective production engineer.
- Responsible for the safety of rig-less site crews and contracted service personnel numbering as high as 100 people and the loss prevention of well materials and equipment valued in millions of dollars.
- Accountable fiscally for client-owned equipment and materials, timely communication with headquarters and logistical coordination of transportation services, materials movement, well services, water support and roads/location support.
- Update Upper Management on a daily basis on the flow and progress of operations.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Production Engineering counterpart to provide timely update, and seek technical consultancy if and when needed.
- Communicate regularly and timely with contracted service providing companies including but not limited to fracking, slickline, wireline, testing, coiled tubing and/or pumping.
- Supervise the installation/removal of artificial lift systems on unconventional wells such as sucker-rod pumps and plunger lift systems.
- Provide on-job training (OJT) to less-experienced personnel assigned to the team.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button