- A business that’s bigger than you realise
- Join a company who empowers diverse experience and backgrounds
- Learn from the experience around you
Hi, we’re Caltex.
We’ve fuelled Australia for the last 100 years. This has driven our success and created a bright future ahead. There is so much more to our business than you may realise. With 3500 people working across the country, we not only trade, import and refine fuel, but manage a complex supply chain across our refinery, terminals, aviation and marine. We never waiver when it comes to safety, reliability, efficiency and we are constantly evolving.
The Calex Lytton Refinery is seeking to recruit Refinery Operators to assist with its ongoing operations across its four operating areas. Key aspects of the role will be to ensure that the plant is monitored, and action is initiated to rectify faults and implement improvements. The refinery operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and therefore these positions work on a 12-hour rotating shift work basis.
You’ll take us further by…
- Demonstrated mechanical or trade background experience working on industrial sites and/or major hazard facilities.
- Knowledge & experience of safe working principles and practices.
- Established skills in numerical & reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated achievement in actively participating in a team and strong communication skills.
- Ability to undertake production work on a rotating shift basis as required. (Not suitable for fly in fly out).
- Actively participating or leading improvement initiatives in a work situation.
We’ll take you further by…
Our leaders have strong technical knowledge, cross-functional experience and commercial focus that drives our business forward. They take pride in passing this on to the next generation of leaders and actively get to know you both personally and professionally.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you. As well as offering a competitive salary and incentive scheme, we provide career progression and a rich learning environment. If this sounds like your next career move then, please apply now. Applications will close on Friday, 31 January 2020.