QC Engineer – KSA
– Determine product conformity to customer specification through independent inspection and tests in accordance with the
Project Quality Plan. Identify non conformity for rectification and assure final resolution.
– Appraise product quality in accordance with the Project Quality Plan and Inspection & Test Plan and determine
conformity and non-conformity. All inspection results need to be documented and if non-conformity exists, documentation
shall be raised to establish corrective action.
– Ultimate responsible for QC inspection activities & Client approval of the fabricated item
– Prepares project Quality documentation in accordance with NOV policy, QMS and Client requirements for approval.
– Follow up on Inspection notification.
– Responsible for notification with Client on daily basis.
– Ensure compiling the documentation on timely basis, any issue to be advised.
– Provide weekly inspection status and progress to Fabrication Manager and Project Manager.
– Ensure Inspection stages are witnessed / Hold.
– Maintain live punch point status on the server, Follow up for close out.
– Observations if any to be highlighted on immediate basis & to be recorded.
– Continuous follow up with vendor for Certification dossier.
– Liaise with Welding inspector and Quality supervisor for day to day work.
– Responsible for issuing the IRN & safeguarding of inspection documents / MTC’s.
– Carry out Internal audits and highlight the concerns to the management.
– Review of MTC’s, vendor documentation.
– Responsible to provide QC input on MR, TBE and PR as applicable,
– Responsible for the completion of tasks in the minimum time and ensures that compliance to the project requirements
– Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, procedures and improve operational
– Utilize the project execution model, carry out tasks given in accordance to the company policies, procedures, etc.
Communicate, integrate and cooperate with other discipline to achieve the common goals
Competencies and manning:
– Is familiar with the principle of good fabrication practice
– Execute the projects according to Project Quality Plan, Quality Manual and safe pratices.
– Follow-up activities of fabrication & identify what’s coming & take necessary preventive action.
– Work closely with team members within the discipline to ensure the product is in compliance to the project
– Good team spirits
– Reports to the Quality Manager
– Work closely with fabrication and production team to ensure latest information is available on the ground level (working
Management and Leadership
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to plan and organize work flow in efficient manner
– Graduate of a recognized university or technology institute with a bachelor degree or Diploma (3 years regular) in
Mechanical / Metallurgy Engineering discipline.
– CSWIP 3.1 / AWS certified welding inspector.
– NACE Level-II or BGas Gr 2 certified inspector
– ASNT Level-II in RT, PT, MT, UT
– Internal Auditor
– 10 years minimum experience in Inspection & Testing, preferably with Fabrication Company.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
– Associates degree or equivalent experience
– Experience and ability to use: Microsoft Office, Autodesk, Adobe, EPR and Ability to images in various formats.
– Strong written and verbal communication
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button