QA/QC Mechanical Engineer job
– Review the customer P.O specs for compliance to codes and specifications, understand project requirements.
– Review and understand relevant industry standards and Codes related to Petronash products.
– Responsible for preparing / review and approve QA/QC documents like ITP, WPS & Other Testing procedures required for projects.
– Attend Kick off meeting, Technical Review & Risk Analysis Meeting& Pre-inspection meeting etc.
– Qualification of welding procedures & Welders as required and maintain records.
– Responsible for incoming material inspection to ensure material compliance to code and P.O requirements.
– Responsible for monitor and ensure the stage wise inspection activities as per approved ITP and preparation inspection records.
– Perform Final inspections as per approved drawings.
– Record internal punch list and follow up for closure.
– Witness internal FATs.
– Coordinate and witness external FAT with customer/TPI.
– Responsible to ensure the requirements of established Quality Management system procedures are implemented.
– Responsible to ensure Quality system requirements of ASME are met.
– Coordination and Quality control on sub contracted activities.
– Quality surveillance on shop floor.
– Control of non-conforming products and its documentations.
– Maintain and update applicable register of quality indicators/data analysis.
– Conduct regular Quality meetings/tool box talks for awareness.
– Responsible for SAP transactions for QC activities.
– Organize the department, section or workplace so that any operation or work carried out is to a satisfactory standard of safety, with minimum risk to persons, materials and equipment.
– Implementation of Health and Safety management system.
– Welding inspector certification (CSWIP 3.1 or equivalent).
– Painting inspection knowledge andexperience (BGAS/ NACE Certifications as added advantage).
– ASNT Level-II (MT, PT, RT).
For Apply Please Click at apply Button