Looking to hire Project Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)
The Project Engineer (PE) shall be required to oversee, lead and execute all or part of the field / site works for a particular project. The PE shall be responsible for developing the execution methodology on site and executing the works within the agreed budgeted and planned parameters to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity. The PE shall be required to work in close coordination with the Project Manager and the Project Team to ensure that the works on site are in compliance with the overall project targets and KPIs.
Educational Qualifications & Behavioral Competencies:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
2. Minimum 10+ years in a similar position working for a reputable contractor
3. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on water infrastructure projects with pipe diameters up to 1600mm. Potable water experience is preferred.
4. Minimum of 3 years’ experience on projects directly liaising with TRANSCO and ADDC and has relevant competency certificates from the same.
6. UAE Industry Experience and knowledge of authority requirements (ADM, TRANSCO, ADDC, DOT, etc…)
Location : Abu Dhabi
Relevant candidates can forward their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org