Looking for Production Supervisor (x2), to work for a Major Gas Operator in Oman. The role would be based at site.
- To ensure that the operational activities on the assets comply with all statutory and Company requirements
- Deliver the asset production plan for gas and condensate production within specified quality, GHG/Environmental permit and costs, with full accountability for the production, export and disposal of waste streams.
- Ensure HSE rules and regulations are enforced and that operational, maintenance, logistics, wells and project activities are executed safely (SIMOPS) and efficiently
- Responsible for contractor HSE performance and awareness, in particular adherence to Oman Shell Road Safety regulations is regarded as a priority.
- Approve and supervise daily PTW /JHA submissions and support daily PTW/JHA/Toolbox Meetings
- Ensure operational hazards are risk assessed and mitigated within area of responsibility
- Ensuring work sites are safely managed in terms of HSSE, Safe isolations and Operating Integrity
- Ensure that staff involved in Emergency Response is trained, certified and can deliver the required response within the required timeframe.
- Operate wells and production facilities in accordance to specified operating procedures, operating envelopes and design intent; where there is deviation, ensure authorized approval and control measures are put in place
- Ensure all Safety Critical Equipment within the Operations sphere is operated within the design envelope and maintained in a manner that meets the performance standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum B.Sc in an Engineering Discipline
- A least 10 years’ experience in Gas field Production & Maintenance Operations.
- Must have a minimum of 6-year experience in a Gas Operations Supervisory role in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Preferably has demonstrable experience in production operations of a tight / unconventional gas field.
- Can demonstrate to have SIMOPS Management experience with well intervention, projects and operations
- Can demonstrate to be skilled in Operational HSE management.
- Must have been certified skilled in Emergency preparedness and response.
1 year Contract position on rotation.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button