We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Qatar for:
Production Supervisor (offshore)
This is an opportunity for you to to support the Production Team in typical Control of Work tasks such as managing PTW, preparing isolation plans and isolation certificates, managing the production performance dashboard, etc.
Your Main Duties will be to:
• Act as a Permit Coordinator in the verification of PTW’s and Risk Assessment
• Act as an Isolating Authority to ensure that all isolations are designed, implemented and removed
• Act as a focal in managing the PTW Visual Management Dashboard
• Act as an Operating Authority Representative to verify work is carried out safely
• Participate in Daily Permit To Work Meetings, actively involved in the review of hazards and controls
• Support the platform in transferring paper PTWs, Risk Assessments and Long Term Isolations to a new electronic system (eVision)
Ideally you will have in Bachelors of Science in any Engineering field or equivalent .with a minimum 10 years offshore in O&G Industry, with minimum 5 years as a Production Supervisor / Production Superintendent.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.