Our client is a leading Chemical Productions company within the Antwerp area who despite the current economic situation are continuing to expand and grow. They are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to assist with a variety of duties within the existing manufacturing sites but also to be part of the large scale new investment projects they are currently embarking on.
Responsibilities will include the following:
– Plant Support including Process Optimisation and troubleshooting
– Plant daily follow up and analysis
– Engineering for projects – concept evaluation/feasibility study , pre-study , basic engineering, budgeting & cross department follow-up and plant
– Lead for safety related activities
– Interdepartmental role where you will have to liaise between both internal and external departments and third parties
– Lots of opportunity to grow!
If interested please get in touch with me via LinkedIn or via email (email@example.com) to find out more!