ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking a qualified Plant Operator with an engineering degree to join our operations team at an established chemical facility. You will be required to operate, maintain and improve the chemical plant. This includes undertaking plant safety checks, participating in safety, operations and improvement meetings and general housekeeping. This position is working on a 4 on 4 off roster. 12 hour shifts, days and night.
- Great company culture and work life balance
- Opportunity to work with a leader in the market
- Extensive training program
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
You will ideally be a motivated team player who holds Engineering or Trade qualifications and have knowledge in a manufacturing facility or experience in a chemical or related plant. You will have a strong SHE background and excellent written and verbal skills.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Engineering or Trade qualifications
- Knowledge in a manufacturing facility or experience in a chemical or related plant
- Forklift Licence (preferred not essential)
- Strong SHE background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to document management systems and safety management systems
- An uncompromising attitude to safety
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Solid computer skills
If you are looking for a new career opportunity immediately please apply below or contact Alison Hodgson for a confidential conversation.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button