We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
This position is a unique opportunity to assist the Pipeline Manager to perform the day to day activities. Responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of the assets. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Your main duties will be:
• Troubleshoot tests, maintains, and repairs pipeline equipment which may include valves, operators, filtration systems and communication system.
• Responsible for the maintenance and correct operation of pipeline system.
• Performs periodic inspections and routine maintenance on the pipeline system. Completes maintenance records, service reports, and other required documents.
• Periodic calibration of transmitters, metering devices, check and hand valves
• Perform the corrective maintenance when required in coordination with the maintenance team.
• Periodic check on Cathodic Protection drainage, test station and impress current station
• Pipeline right of way patrol and 3rd party activity monitoring
Ideally, you should have Diploma in Electrical and instrumentation professional or Mechanical Graduated as professional or equivalent level of experience (Technician degree).
You should have minimum of 8 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry in the maintenance. Experience in the periodic check on Cathodic Protection drainage, test station and impress current station.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.