Job title: Pipeline Engineer
Contract duration: 9 months
To oversee the design for pipelines and related facilities for expansion and maintenance capital projects executed by third party engineering firms to ensure compliance with Company standards and specifications and industry standards and managed to the project budget and schedule. Liaison with other functional groups within Projects, Operations and Shared Services to ensure project and company requirements are achieved and incorporated into the design deliverables.
– Engineering degree in Mechanical, Civil or Chemical
– P. Eng. designation in Canada
– Capable of working independently, managing multiple projects and prioritizing tasks accordingly
– Problem solve issues through use of standards, modification of standards and/or previous experience
– Effectively communicate technical issues and impacts to other technical and non-technical staff
– 7 – 10 years of natural gas pipeline design experience for onshore transmission lines in the U.S.
– Working knowledge of industry codes in Canada and the US (CSA Z662, ASME B31.4, 49CFR195 (DOT Code), ASME BPVC Sect. VIII)
Please send a resume to email@example.com. Thank you!