Permit to Work Coordinator
GATE Energy is a family of companies that provide scalable, fit-for-purpose services for the energy sector including project management, engineering, commissioning, field services, operations and staffing services. Our expertise and knowledge is supported by subject matter experts, proprietary equipment and software across all of the GATE Energy service lines. We want our projects to work right the first time. Small projects. Large projects. Complex projects. Every Project. Every Time.
GATE Energy Singapore is looking got hire a Permit to Work Coordinator at our Singapore site. The role will be responsible for helping develop our Goal Zero Culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer Permit to work, SIMOPS, and Lockout/Tagout Process
- Lead and Champion Commissioning BBS Program
- Identify and Mitigate HSSE Hazards
- Conduct SIMOPS meetings
- Support GATE HSSE Team Lead
- Help develop Goal Zero Culture
- Ensure Commissioning Team meets its KPI Target
- Develop lead JSEA, Toolbox Talks, Safety Meetings, and Orientations
- Conduct JSEA, PTW, and LOTO Field Hazard Surveys
- Track, Inspect and Maintain PPE
Experience and Education
- Worked with SembCorp Permit to Work System
- Experience Developing/Leading JSEA/Toolbox Talks/Safety Meetings/Orientations
- Experience conducting JSEA/PTW/LOTO Field Hazard surveys.
- Experience intervening and Stopping Work when a hazardous condition exits.
- College Degree or relevant certifications
- Worked on Commissioning projects with other major operators. Shell, BP, Exxon etc.
- Risk Assessment Training
- Worked across several disciplines. HSSE Coach, PTW Coordinator, LOTO, SIMOPS Administrator etc.
- Knowledgeable in DROPS prevention.
- Be able to speak Tamil or Bengali preferred.