Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Permit Coordinator/Advisor to work on PMC onshore cross-country pipeline project in Pakistan.
The position is located in Pakistan ( with PMC head office in Dubai) and require extensive travel and coordination with authorities in province of Punjab and Baluchistan.
Permitting Adviser will be responsible to research, identify, prepare and coordinate permit application packages that meet the requirements of authorities, government agencies, 3rd party or any other relevant entities to obtain permits required to build and operate TAPI Pipeline Project.
- Work with permit agencies/RoW structure owner(s) and other 3rd parties to identify regulatory and permitting requirement, required documents and coordinate permitting process while maintaining database of relevant External Stakeholders/Organizations.
- Review, edit and comment draft permitting documents before issuing externally and obtain required permits in timely manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with governmental and non-governmental organizations/regulators as well as representing TPCL in permitting meetings.
- Coordinate company correspondence with external governmental organizations (including review and editing in English and local (where required) languages.
- Coordinate meetings with government stakeholders and related internal meetings and prepare Minutes of relevant internal and external meetings and track/follow up external communication commitments and issues.
- Inform internal team of permit status and associated timelines and report weekly highlights relevant to permitting and regulatory compliance.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in law/ Technical/Environment sciences.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in permit processing and/or site acquisitions, preferably in Oil and Gas industry, pipelines, power transmission lines and highways.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to various locations to meet/perform work.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to show a successful track record of achievements against targets;
- Knowledge of permitting system in Pakistan and associated requirements and procedure.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button