OPERATIONS ADVISOR – WATER INJECTION
NOTE: Candidates must have proven experience in injection water treatment plants
NOTE 2: Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in water treatment and injection operations in an international remote onshore location
NOTE 3: Candidates must have an in depth knowledge of source water chemical treatment, de-aeration, mechanical filtration and decontamination.
The Water Cluster Pump Stations (CPS) Operation Advisor will be responsible for managing safe, compliant and reliable operations activities and providing a clear direction with regards to priorities for the six Water Injection CPS Stations. Presently injecting 1.4 MBD with plans to increase.
Reporting directly to the OTL, the CPS Operation’s Advisor is the key interface between the project Operations water injection team and the CPS Stations.
CPS Operations Advisor role is a coaching and advisory position. Deliverables are achieved through influence, and this is heavily reliant upon the relationship the individual develops with national staff at the field locations
The role will work closely with the Operations Maintenance Advisor to deliver safe execution of the facility plan and timely resolution of operational issues.
As a member of the project operations team the CPS Operations Advisor has a key role in ensuring compliance against all areas of Process Safety, Operating Discipline and Product Quality.
The CPS Operation Advisor may deputise for the OTL as required and will have direct interaction with maintenance, sub-surface, production optimisation, inspection, engineering, and projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* A proven experience in injection water treatment plants is a must.
* In depth knowledge of source water chemical treatment, de-aeration, mechanical filtration and decontamination.
* A minimum of 10 years’ experience in water treatment and injection operations preferably in a culturally diverse working environment.
* Interpersonal communication skills are critically important to the Ops Specialist position and should be demonstrably excellent.
* Experience of supervisory roles in culturally and linguistically diverse working environments.
* Capable of working autonomously, and organising time and resource to achieve work deliverables to defined standards.
* Personal behaviours and work ethic that leads by example.
* Excellent broad range of relevant HSE knowledge.
* In depth knowledge of control of work systems, previous experience with issuing Permits to Work system.
* Not essential but preferable Middle Eastern cultural awareness, and basics in the Arabic language
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
For Online Apply Please click at Button