Operations & Maintenance Roles
Direct Hire – Rotator
Ras Laffan – Qatar
Conduct installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of a wide range of mechanical, control and electrical rotating / stationary machineries and equipment, including gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, multistage pumps, conveyor belts, etc.
- Coordinate with the mechanical & compression supervisor and obtain approved “Permit to work”, necessary tools and spare parts to carry out required mechanical maintenance, installation or modification work, ensuring all work is completed according to specific instructions, applicable methods and procedures, and in compliance with QHSE standards.
- Carry out the routine predictive and preventive maintenance checks on various mechanical, control and electrical equipment, including verifications tests, readings, alignment and technical testing of equipment after repairs.
- Coordinate major shutdown maintenance or overhaul work including the dismantling, repair, part change, checking, cleaning, and reassembly of mechanical, control or electrical machinery and equipment, to ensure the mechanical and compression unit functions effectively.
- Perform installation of new equipment and machineries and implement any equipment and system modifications as per specific instructions received from Mechanical & Compression Supervisor.
- Oversee and update the maintenance logbook, recording details of the works carried out/completed, including defaults, problems, various findings and conditions of all relevant machines.
- Conduct installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of a wide range of mechanical, control and electrical rotating / stationary machineries and equipment, including gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, multistage pumps, conveyor belts, etc
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diploma in Mechanical Maintenance
- 5 years of relevant experience in mechanical maintenance including at least 2 years in positions of progressively increasing supervisory responsibilities, and in addition to experience as a technician in installation, maintenance and repair of rotating and stationary equipment in gas or petrochemical production plant.