On behalf of the World’s leading oilfield services company, Brunel are seeking a mechanically minded Technician for a permanent position based in Roma, QLD.
This position will require an individual that can manage a flexible schedule, possibly working overtime and weekends.
- Assembly & testing of PCP mono pumps.Experience in the use of pressure test equipment.
- General mechanical assembly experience, PCP drivehead assembly would be of an advantage.
- Painting/Part marking & packing of equipment.
- Yard work including loading and Unloading of trucks and storage of finish part goods.
- Documenting and checking delivery manifest/POD’s.
- Assisting in management of inventory for parts, tools and consumables, maintaining Kanban inventory.
- Ability to work within a team or independently with minimal supervision.
- Ensure the department complies with KUDU’s health and safety procedures and that safe work practices are reinforced.
- Mechanical Trade Certificate – Australians recognised or similar background would be of an advantage
- Drivers licence – Australian Non restricted
- Forklift – High Risk Licence
- Gantry Crane Ticket – Advantage
- Full Australian Working Rights
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.