- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience in rotating equipment overhauling such as air compressors, turbine, cryogenic pumps and water pumps.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in vibration spectrum measurement analyze and interpret the data with recommendations.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in shaft alignment of compressors and pumps.
- Provide technical support to contractor and Mechanical Maintenance team.
- Provide supervisory assistant to the maintenance process for reliable and cost- effective execution of all Mechanical Maintenance activities.
- Assist in managing the predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance program for all facilities utilizing the Maximo system for all static and Rotating Equipment’s
- Support mechanical maintenance activities to ensure that plant operation’s efforts are supported with properly operating equipment and maintained in a cost- effective manner, with high standards of quality and safety.
- Conduct or arrange for workers to obtain training in safety and maintenance procedures.
- Perform advanced trouble shooting of equipment or systems not performing as expected.
- Monitor predictive and other maintenance indicators
- Participate vulnerability studies through understanding and optimizing operating costs within authorized budget as guided by the Maintenance & Projects Manager.
- Carryout all preventive maintenance work orders released in Maximo as per the schedule and without delinquent.
- Oversee the planning, scheduling and material procurement for maintenance jobs, outages and turnarounds
- Participate in the new project precommissioning and commissioning activities, witness the testing, installation. Prepare and follow up the punch list items.
- Assist Mechanical engineer to estimate the opex and capex budget.
- Train and develop new comer and existing workers ensuring all necessary technical, safety trainings and instructions are provided in compliance with GIMS requirements.
- Provide first instructions to visitors and other plant personnel in case of emergency or a site visit. Identify emergency situations and perform security and safety reporting ensuring all HSE&Q instructions are strictly followed by workers in the shift and the root cause analysis of events, development of the corrective and preventive measures is done in compliance with GIMS requirements.
- Technician’s degree in Engineering Departments especially in production and / or maintenance
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- 7+ years of proven experience as Mechanical Supervisor in a maintenance environment.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button