We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services NIGERIA for:
Project : FPSO Offshore locations
This is an opportunity for you to be a Mechanical Supervisor and be responsible for maintenance operations within you field of competence
• Must be and remain well informed of rules, instructions and procedures regarding QHSE.
• Implements and ensures implementation of SPIE OGS QHSE rules, instructions and procedures.
• Makes proposals for the continuous improvement of QHSE provisions.
• Draws up noncompliance and/or observation reports when noting any malfunction or risk situation and transmits them to the local QHSE department.
• Immediately alerts any person who caused a risk situation, on noting the occurrence of any such situation.
• Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
• Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
• With his teams assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
• Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to work permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
• Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements,
• Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
• Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
• A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
• Specific professional knowledge: SAP/R3 experience and know-how
• Ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams,
• Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
• Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
• Working language: English
• He must have proven ability as a leader of small teams.
Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organisational ability.
Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust he has in his teams, is essential
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button