We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
MECHANICAL/PIPING COMMISSIONING TECHNICIAN
This position is a unique opportunity to demonstrate experience in the field and the candidate shall report directly to the Commissioning Supervisor and Engineer.
Your main duties will be:
· Maintain accountability and responsibility of daily SITE activities.
· Work closely with CONTRACTOR’ s Engineering Department to ensure compliance to codes and standards.
· Work closely with the Construction Team to determine the daily priorities for system/subsystem completion.
· Ensure continuous and accurate updating as the mechanical works progress.
· Lead the preparation, planning and execution of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
Ideally, you should have Diploma degree in engineering.
You should have minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button