We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
MECHANICAL/PIPING COMMISSIONING FOREMAN
This position is a unique opportunity to demonstrate experience in the field and the candidate shall report directly to the Commissioning Supervisor and Engineer.
Your main duties will be:
· Maintain accountability and responsibility of daily SITE activities.
· Work closely with CONTRACTOR’ s Engineering Department to ensure compliance to codes and standards.
· Work closely with the Construction Team to determine the daily priorities for system/subsystem completion.
· Ensure continuous and accurate updating as the mechanical works progress.
· Lead the preparation, planning and execution of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
Ideally, you should have Diploma degree in engineering.
You should have minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
For Apply Please click at Apply Button