Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
We are currently looking for Mechanical Commissioning Engineer for our client in Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.08.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure work is carried out safely and efficiently in a competent manner
- Commissioning of the waste handling line according to client, procedures and functional descriptions so that the line works as planned and it meets guarantee criteria
- Carrying out test procedures
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Writing reports and documentation
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering educational background
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamworking skills
- Relevant technical expertise
- Competence with electrical works considered as a benefit
- The ability to cope with working outside of normal working hours, which are often required where equipment is in 24-hour operation
- Good knowledge of process, systems and equipment used on conveying / solid fuel handling systems (basic knowledge of hydraulics is desirable)
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to client’s urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit in United Arab Emirates can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button