About this role
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance for the production equipment (e.g. pumps, agitators, valves) to validate the user operation and to minimize down time.
- Identify and prioritize the production critical and equipment availability
- Work with engineer to setup maintenance plan (preventive and predictive) for the production equipment
- Identify and estimate the resources (manpower, material and time) required for forthcoming / planned maintenance tasks
- Assist engineer in equipment troubleshooting, enhancements and production line setup.
- Assist engineer to do improvement and monitor performance of equipment for optimization of equipment functionality
- Develop and maintain good, clear communication with counterparts
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment safety
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors/contractors for equipment maintenance and repairs
- Look for shortfalls in quality and quantity on day to day tasks and suggest improvements
- Support and attend to daily ad hoc request with regards to maintenance
- Keep track of equipment spares and work with maintenance planner to replenish the spares upon depletion
- Attend to off-office hour call back by user to repair equipment breakdown
- Plan, organize and supervise work performed by in-house contractor and external contractor engaged for maintenance work.
- Learn safety policies and guide external contractors on site requirements
- As authorized permit to work applicant
- Good record keeping in all involved tasks relevant data in SAP