We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (INSTRUMENT/CONTROL)
This position is a unique opportunity to be responsible for provision of the required quality technical support in the area of Instrumentation, Control systems, Telecommunication engineering expertise through all stages of the project (operations, maintenance and projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning and Hand-over).
Your main duties will be:
· Verify and review technical designs, documents and bids in accordance with approved standards and to meet Operations, Maintenance, Asset and Pipeline Integrity and HSE requirements.
· Ensure Scope Preparation Completeness Review and hands on experience in DCS, ESD, Fire & Gas, SCADA systems, SIL ratings, SIF, Field instrumentation, Cabling, Junction Boxes, Local control panels, Field HMIs, transmitters, Detectors, Vibration probes, thermowells, Fibre optic cables, Communication converters, Metering systems, Field panels, Control valves, Loop checks, Marshalling panels, system Cabinets, PLC cabinets, CPU IOs, Modbus, Operator consoles, PAGA system, RTU, RF, Microwave radios, switches, Servers, NTP Servers, GSM Modems etc.
· Plan and coordinate between Operations, Maintenance and Asset Integrity teams to ensure project requirements are met and aligned.
· Identifies potential hazards during commissioning activities, participates in technical meetings, SAT, Plant Pre-Start Up Safety Audits, Performance tests, raises punch lists and provide support to operations and maintenance teams in various stages of project activities.
· Coordinate with Engineering, Project execution departments and Operations & Maintenance teams during projects’ FEED and EPIC stages to align Operations and Maintenance, Asset Integrity and HSE requirements.
· Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders and resolve relevant technical issues, punch lists during pre-commissioning and commissioning stages till the projects are successfully commissioned and handed over.
· Support Lead engineer or supervisor to ensure that all applicable environmental, process and safety technical policies are fully integrated and implemented.
· Ensure SIMOPS, Various Project Interfaces so that Shutdown Activities are properly planned for effective execution.
Ideally, you should have Bachelor degree in Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Telecommunications or Information Technology and Telecommunications Engineering. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
You should have minimum 10 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company.
Skill / knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise. Experience in operations, maintenance and projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning and Hand-over activities.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button