Brunel Energy Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is a leading International Oil & Gas Operator, focused in the exploration, development & production of LNG & Oil. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture whilst they expand their operations here in Queensland.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer. This role will be based out of our clients operations in Brisbane.
This is a local opportunity working Monday – Friday. Initially on a 12 Month basis.
The Maintenance Engineer will drive the improvement of availability, reliability and maintenance execution of the surface equipment to reduce facility deferment.
• Implement appropriate reliability techniques within the assets and drive increased reliability to improve equipment and asset performance
• Drive the defect elimination process and lead investigations on equipment failures to determine causes and to prevent future occurrence
• Monitor completion of failure investigation actions through the Manage Threats and Opportunities (MTO) process
• Monitor, compile and report reliability key performance indicators
• Coach operators and maintainers to identify reliability threats and raising appropriate notifications before failure
• Provide technical and reliability input to maintenance optimisation exercises to improve maintenance programmes
• Measure quality of failure data reporting and analyse to identify root causes.
• Assemble, distribute and communicate information on equipment condition and reliability performance to grow reliability awareness.
• Bachelor’s degree engineering discipline
• Minimum of 10 years’ oil and gas or petrochemical engineering experience of which a significant portion has been spent in maintenance and reliability
• Experience in the application of problem solving techniques
• Experience in CSG well site operations and maintenance
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button or get in contact with Laura Street at Brunel on (07) 3007 7600, or email me a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.