Lock Out Tag Out Coordinator
GATE Energy is a family of companies that provide scalable, fit-for-purpose services for the energy sector including project management, engineering, commissioning, field services, operations and staffing services. Our expertise and knowledge is supported by subject matter experts, proprietary equipment and software across all of the GATE Energy service lines. We want our projects to work right the first time. Small projects. Large projects. Complex projects. Every Project. Every Time.
GATE Energy is looking to hire a Lockout Tagout Coordinator to lead and Champion our Commissioning BBS progam. In this role the successful candidate will help ensure the Commissioning Team meets its agreed upon KPI’s, identify and mitigate HSSE Hazards, and Resolve SIMOPS issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer LOTO Process
- Read P&IDs
- Help Develop Goal Zero Culture
- Ensure Commissioning Team meets its KPI Target
- Develop/Lead JSEA/Toolbox Talks/Safety Meetings/Orientations
- Conduct JSEA/PTW/LOTO Field Hazard surveys
- Resolve issues at the lowest possible level but recognize when an issue needs to be elevated to the next level
- Work closely with client to ensure HSSE targets are being met
Experience and Education
- College degree or relevant certifications
- Experience developing/leading JSEA/Toolbox Talks/Safety Meetings/Orientations
- Experience conducting JSEA/PTW/LOTO Field Hazard surveys
- Experience tracking and inspecting PPE
- Worked on Commissioning projects with other major operators. Shell, BP, Exxon etc.
- Risk Assessment Training
- Worked across several disciplines, HSSE Coach, PTW Coordinator, LOTO, SIMOPS Administrator, etc.
- Able to speak Tamil or Bengali