Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Manage terminal operations, e.g. tank truck and marine vessel loading/unloading, inventory and warehouse operations and control, tank farm operations, product quality assurance, etc.
- Ensure all terminal operations follows Company’s Operational Standards, Health, Environmental and Safety Requirements and Safe Work Practices.
- Conduct Incident reporting / mitigation, Loss prevention stewardship and Site visits
- Monitor work and performance of all workers in terminal to ensure compliance with work scope, work procedures and good house-keeping of the terminal
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 7 years of working experience and 2 years of leadership experience preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Well-organized and set-motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.