Looking for a Lead Instrument Engineer to join my Petrochemical Client in Jubail
Responsible for the following
– Review, development and approval of the project design, calculations, datasheets and drawings in line with the Instrument engineering requirements of the E&PM Technical Authority Schedule.
– Delivery, cost, schedule, planning and progress reporting
• Estimating the required Instrumentation engineering man-hours for a project
• Managing Instrument engineer’s utlization and productivity • Ensure the timely completion of all studies, designs, specifications, drawings and other documentation for areas of responsibility assigned to him.
• Ensure no instrumentation related NCRs during project life
– Experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industries
Feel free & send your CV to the Email: