Lead Electrical Engineer
Looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer for our international client based in Duqm, Oman
Degree in Electrical Engineering
Working experience in similar capacity in Desalination Plant Project
Years of experience: 12 +
Detailed working description:
Liason with Client and Subcontractor / Vendor for regular day to day activity, Responsible of work package and progress at site Insure the work accordance to ITPs, Method Statements and Procedures. Maintaining requirements for Quality Management System for the organization. Must be well experienced in cable laying, glanding, termination I& C and testing. Should poses good knowledge in process systems. Must be experienced in installation and checking of control panels, relays, transformers, switch gears etc. Should have experience in trouble shooting, punch list control and Project closure documentation.
Main tasks/assignments to be carried out:
- Provides electrical engineering recommendations and technical support on electrical engineering reviews, strategic plans, and projects
- Ensures on-time product development by collaborating with other leaders to estimate reasonable and precise schedules and solve problems quickly
- Review of shop drawings and other submittal by subcontractor and vendors.
- Establishes technical standards in reviews, documentations, and designs and coordinate with engineering.
- Attending meetings with Client and Subcontractor /Vendor.
- Assists with allocation, budgeting, resource planning, and scheduling
- Creates production, quality validation, and evaluation requirements and tests and troubleshoots production dilemmas
- Streamlines production while meeting compliance and safety guidelines
- Liason with commissioning team.
- Preparation of mechanical completion and handing over documentation.
Job rotation: 10 weeks on 2 weeks off
Housing & food provided by company