Required Instrumentation and Control Supervisor/Engineer – Qatar
Company: Desert Line Group – specialize in multiple business activities and verticals. HR Solutions, Project Staffing, Glass, Aluminum & Stainless Steel – Fabrication, Erection and Trading. Importing, Distributing & Trading, MEP Contracting, property Development.
Qualification : Diploma or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
Experience : 5 years experience similar position in an industrial plant (Pref Water/Sewage treatment plant or Oil & Gas)
– Assures proper installation, preventive maintenance and repair of instrumentation and control equipment and systems (instrumentation, communication, control) to ensure their maximum service life and efficiency & optimal utilization.
– Coordinate the instrumentation team and subcontractors, respecting the planning and schedules of works and coordinating with the operation team.
– Assists in troubleshooting problems on all types of communication and instrumentation equipment/systems of the plant and identify potential improvements.
– Is responsible for the availability and requisition of spare parts and maintenance material.
– Updates the technical documentation
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org