Our client, one of Aberdeen’s most reputable subsea services companies, is actively looking for a HSEQ Advisor to join their team.
This full-time, permanent role will be responsible for providing support to the HSEQ Manager as well as the wider business, ensuring that the company achieves operational excellence by conducting its activities safely, reliably and efficiently with minimal impact on the environment.
Key duties will include;
- Contribute toward the development of a generative culture of performance excellence, leading by example always.
- Support the continual improvement of an effective Integrated Management System, complying with the requirements of the relevant ISO standards and additional client specifications.
- Audit and monitor business activities to ensure they are carried out in accordance with the company’s processes and procedures.
- Provide specialist HSEQ support, guidance and training to all areas of the business.
- Create HSEQ documentation, reports and records in support of business functions such as Commercial, Facilities, and Operations.
- Carry out both internal and external audits in accordance with approved schedules and plans, following up any necessary corrective or preventative actions.
- Support with the evaluation and approval of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of safety training programs, safety initiatives and safety campaigns.
- Schedule and coordinate safety meetings and minutes, monthly site inspections / tours.
- Support with incident reporting and investigation in conjunction with relevant managers and personnel.
- Coordinate the education and management of personnel with specific HSEQ responsibilities, such as fire wardens and first aiders.
- Coordinate company waste management program.
- Provide cover for the HSEQ Manager and carry out any other ad-hoc HSEQ or office related tasks where necessary.
DESIRED QUALITIES / QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates MUST have previous experience in a HSEQ Advisor or Coordinator role in order to be considered, as well as hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or H&S SVQ Level III.
Certified knowledge of ISO 9001. ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 is also required, along with Risk Assessment Training.
Applicants will be highly computer literate, with excellent communication and organisational skills. Our client requires someone who can engage support and co-operation at all levels, have a high attention to detail and be adaptable with first-rate problem solving skills.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com