On behalf of our Oil & Gas service company client, Brunel are seeking an experienced HSEQ Advisor for an initial 6 month contract position to support offshore projects. Supporting the Senior HSEQ Advisor, the successful HSEQ Advisor will be based in Perth CBD (with offshore business trips) and is required to work 40 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the generation of technical HSEQ documentation and procedures
- Supporting the Senior HSEQ Advisor in reviewing sub-contractor documentation
- Supporting various projects including LWI / EPC / EPCI
- Conduct audits
- Participate in safety studies and activities such as HAZOP
- Contribute to the improvement of HSEQ KPI’s
- Management of the Permit to Work System
- Provide support in Emergency response
- Update procedures as required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Cert IV in Health & Safety as a minimum
- OGUK & BOSIET
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects when required
- Services experience highly regarded
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of offshore regulations and workings
- Previous experience working on offshore SOW
- Experience is preferred but not a pre-requisite for this role
- Availability to travel when required
Please note: Australian work rights are required to apply for this position.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brunel are proud to be equal opportunity employers and encourage applications from indigenous & female candidates.
For more info please contact Storm James on email@example.com /08 9429 5608