GS CIVIL SUPERVISOR – PIPELINES
* Communicate the construction requirements to all contractors’ and ensuring compliance and conformance with the safety plan, quality plan and Client requirements and supervise and guidance of contractor’s supervision to ensure site productivity and efficiency result in meeting contract targets
* Provide daily supervisory surveillance checks and records, ensuring that contractors’ management and supervision are providing safe working conditions and permit procedures, protective equipment, experienced / qualified supervision and manpower, with reliable, well maintained equipment to execute the contracted works as per contract schedule and targets
* Routinely study, check, review and validate the Civil scope of work against the appropriate Contract Requisition to ensure the Contractors correctly interpret and comply with the latest revision AFC drawings, quantities, and specifications
* Strong Safety awareness and adherence to safe working practices during site execution phase.
* Strong Civil Quality control background (experience) to guide performing contractor to meet Clients quality requirements and specifications.
* Perform other tasks upon request from the Construction Superintendents and Construction Manager
For Apply please Click at Apply Button