!!! FPSO Rotating Equipment Specialists !!!
- European nationality.
- FPSO experience mandatory with at least 3 years of international experience.
- Valid offshore certificates applicable.
- Available ASAP for West Africa
Duties include (amongst others):
- Ensures that all activities within his area of responsibilities are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements. Actively contributes to Safety Walk down. Prepares incident reports and contributes to investigations.
- Approves work permits during his shift as per procedure to enable the execution of scheduled works. Ensures the works are conducted in compliance with approved safety and quality standards.
- Identifies, reports and follow up risks within his area of responsibility.
- Identifies and control hazards to avoid damage to equipment, personnel and the environment.
- Supervises the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Start-up activities according to the approved procedures and issue reports.
Submit cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reference ‘FPSO – Rotating Equipment Specialist ’
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information