FIRE FIGHTERS for Dubai
Basic Qualification and experience
• Good physical health and medically fit as Fire Fighters.
• Have a high school diploma or its equivalent with 5 yrs. exp..
• Have a Heavy-Duty Vehicle driver’s license to drive & operate the Fire Trucks Pump operation.
• Firefighting techniques as per NFPA
• Approved as Fire Fighter & Firs aider from Dubai Municipality.
• Advance level training of Fire Fighting, Hazardous materials awareness and dealing emergencies.
• Trained First aider to deal with medical emergencies.
• Building codes to give fire inspections
• Rescue operations training
• Fire risk assessment
NFPA Standards knowledge:
• NFPA 1: Fire Code
• NFPA 10: Standard for Portable fire extinguisher
• NFPA 12: Standard on CO2 Extinguishing System
• NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
• NFPA 14: Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems
• NFPA 20: Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection
• NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
Candidates In country (U.A.E.) welcome to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org