Field Service Technician
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are seeking a fresh graduate engineer to join our services team. TechnipFMC services Teams are directly responsible and accountable for the delivery of best quality performed in all services jobs assigned to department. FSTs is directly involved in surface wellhead installation and maintain jobs assigned projects safely, on schedule, within budget and to the highest standards of API 6A and Aramco requirements and compliance.
Services and aftermarket Department working usually in multiple site onshore and offshore filed various environment throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical /petroleum Engineering.
- Ability to work independently to conduct detailed Engineering analyses and provide recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to write technical reports and provide presentations.
- Good communication skills – Fluent in verbal and written English, PC literate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be fully responsible & accountable for Safety of self and others
- Hold safety, quality of workmanship and efficiency as values
Successfully complete SST
- Contribute actively to all safety systems such as safety meetings, STOP cards
Contribute actively to Engineer’s Reading File
Achieve target utilization of 17 days/month
Contribute actively to FNCR process
- Supervise wellhead and Xmas Tree installations, maintenance and repair operations as required by the company at wellsite locations, onshore and offshore
- Pre-job preparation of wellhead equipment and trees
Testing & Servicing of wellheads and valves
Attendance at customer FAT’s
- Well Surveys to assess condition and record information
Inspect and assess wellhead installation tools.
- Be prepared to travel locally and internationally to other regions as required
Be prepared to work unsupervised as required
- Drive self-development to become knowledgeable of all products & services
- Any other reasonable duties as and when instructed by your superiors
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button