Erosion Inspection Engineer
Brunel Energy Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is a leading International Oil & Gas Operator, focused in the exploration, development & production of LNG & Oil. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture whilst they expand their operations here in Queensland.
We are currently recruiting for an Inspection Erosion Engineer. This role will be based out of our clients operations in Brisbane. You will provide specialist support for managing and assuring the sustainable integrity of all pressure piping and equipment at all Wells in the field.
You are responsible for ensuring all pressure piping/equipment is fit for purpose and inspection & testing activities are carried out in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company standards.
The position is Brisbane based with trips to the field expected every fortnight. This will be various sites around our clients Upstream Operations in the Surat Basin, Travel, Accom & Meals all provided when heading out to the field.
The Inspection Erosion Engineer is part of the Asset Integrity Team.
• Support the execution of inspection and testing of pressure piping/equipment and assure full compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
• Management of inspection activities through the Asset Integrity Management System (Meridium) including supporting the incumbent inspection contractor in configuring and loading inspection reports, reviewing findings, raising corrective and follow on work orders, processing and supporting RBI analyses as required.
• Establish and maintain Well piping/equipment design, maintenance and modification records.
• Responsible for reviewing Inspection Reports and determining corrective actions required to manage erosion risks.
• Interface with and assist in the management of the Inspection Service Provider in accordance with Period Contract Terms and Conditions. Support the budget holders in managing and controlling costs while maintaining safety & integrity.
• Support the cost benefit assessment and implementation of emerging technologies and techniques including but not limited to NII, PAUT, RT, Remote Visual Inspection and other NDT techniques.
• Assist in the development of inspection strategies, processes, procedures, scopes and plans.
• Support the field maintenance planning & scheduling activities including assisting in implementing changes to job plans, PMs and work packs in GWMS.
• Act as the discipline engineer for safety critical maintenance deferrals.
• Prepare reports and KPIs as required.
• Support anomaly, defect and temporary repair surveillance, management and close out using the Asset Integrity Management System (Meridium).
• Interface with the Projects Team to assure that all new plant is fit for service at handover and has sustainable integrity including carrying out MDR reviews and walk downs as required.
• Responsible for the execution of defined scopes of integrity related work which may include problem definition, programme development, execution and implementation.
• Carry out inspection audits & reviews.
• Increase asset integrity/Inspection awareness, knowledge and capability in the workforce.
Required Accreditation: –
AICIP or API510/570
Other suitable accreditation: –
Bachelor of Eng – Level 2 UT (ASNT/PCN)
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button or get in contact with Laura Street at Brunel on (07) 3007 7600, or email me a copy of your CV through to email@example.com
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- International Oil & Gas Provider
- Brisbane Based with travel to the Surat Basin
- $730-$910 Per Day Inclusive of Super
- Monday – Friday
- Contract until End of 2020. Where this will then be reviewed
- Professional Team | Great Culture | Safety Focused