Post: Electro Mechanical Supervisor (Field)
80% in the field, will be supervising the Foreman, hands on and will get the job done. – Must understand piping and how it works.
Background should be plants / Industrial projects
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
6) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
7) Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
8) Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.