*OFFSHORE DAY DRILLING SUPERVISOR – TILL AUGUST 2021**
Fircroft are recruiting for an Offshore Day Drilling Supervisor with the potential to extend.
Candidates must have:
• Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Valid IWCF Well Control Level 4 (Supervisor) certification.
• Valid Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET).
• Valid medical certification
• Experience in a similar position in southern north sea environments, particularly Zechstein high pressure salts.
• Worked in a role that involved platform development drilling and completion operations.
• Worked in a role that involved working on Heavy Duty Jack-Up drilling rigs.
• Be able to demonstrate successful completion of well campaigns as a SDSV through previous roles.
For further information, please get in touch on:
t: 01224 536 484