We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR – ELECTRICAL
This position is a unique opportunity to provide, with full responsibility and accountability, a technical service to Corporation in the Electrical Construction activities, detailed design and execution stages to ensure Contractor(s) compliance to established national and international standards/specifications, procedures and regulations.
Your main duties will be:
• Carries out duties and responsibilities for all areas of work covered in Electrical aspects of Major Projects. Ensures adherence by QP and Contractor personnel to Construction and HSE policies, PTW procedures and regulations by controlling and signing Work Permits.
• Conducts daily site visits and audits on the project involving all parties to ensure compliance with the approved design, implementing policies and advise corrective actions and follow-up on the suggested actions to ensure proper implementation.
• Responsibility for identifying and implementing corrective actions to incorrect practices by the Contractors in relation to all QP Construction/Operations.
• Incumbent should work closely with the HSE and QAQC teams and other parties.
• Compilation of reports and preparation of statistical and trend analysis reports to assess progress performances.
• As a Construction Focal point, control and supervise the Construction activities of the assigned projects, including chairing the weekly construction progress meetings, site document control and liaison with different discipline supervisors, senior Supervisors, project engineers and personnel of other departments.
• Review the project planning and scheduling during Construction phase and identify any progress slippage, should also assist in the optimization of Contractor resources.
• Inspection of construction and materials in accordance with AFC Project Quality Plans and approved ITP’s (Inspection and test plans).
• Update Construction Progress with required reports and verify Contractors progress report statements accuracy.
• Ability to highlight potential bottlenecks in advance to develop and implement solutions or corrective actions.
Ideally, you should have Higher National Diploma/Graduate in Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
You should have minimum 12 years, with hands on working experience in the Oil and Gas Industry related to Medium large engineering and construction EPC, EPIC projects with Client and Engineering Contractors.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button